Tuesday 5 June 2012

Trail lost

So The City can still stop me. See as mentioned earlier I can travel on wireless paths. The Entire city has some weird pseudo wireless system that covers the entire place. As such I can go anywhere. Well that weird pseudo path has suddenly disappeared I am not trapped. I can't move. I'm not sure what's happening. I don't even know how this works on a scientific level I just know I seem to be suspended in mid air unable to move. The area I'm in seems to be a hilly area. Random body parts sprout up from the hilly landscape like a really badly dug graveyard. With nothing to do at the moment I guess I may as well end this now. It is likely I will eventually be freed. The wireless aura had to serve some purpose so it is likely it will be turned on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment