Saturday 26 May 2012

Well damn

So I explained what I could to Portnoy on our way out of the mansion. I also found his blog and let him read it. However, once again I payed for my lack of attention. We walked out the front door and found ourselves in a tunnel as opposed to outside. I heard my laptop drop and turned to see Portnoy standing there. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open. It took me a few seconds to realize he was screaming. I grabbed his shoulders.

"Portnoy? Portnoy?!"

He stopped and his eyes turned to me. "I'm back... Why am I back?"

"I-"

"You brought me back here! You should have left me alone! I was fine. I was happier without my memories..."

"I'm sorry"

He started to run I chased him but a door appeared in the floor and I fell through it. I don't know where I am now... Actually I don't know what I'm typing in either. I left my laptop on the floor.

I don't even know how I know I'm typing this.


 (If you have gotten this far without reading Dawghouse I suggest you follow the link retroactively provided here and then follow the retroactive instructions on his blog)
(The Muffin Man)
(Although I do warn you about the first few posts.)
(If you came here from his blog just keep reading till more instructions are presented)

No comments:

Post a Comment